10 Best SaaS Procurement Software For Your Business
Are you searching for the best SaaS procurement solution?
If the answer is a BIG yes, you’ve reached the right place.
Many businesses like you are searching for the best SaaS procurement solutions that help them choose the best SaaS tools for their various processes. From choosing one to signing it up for your business, there are lots of stages that a business ends up with when getting a new SaaS tool on board.
But a lot of this can be averted when you have the best SaaS procurement software in place. Your business can streamline the procurement process and even track their usage during the contract period.
Except, choosing one can turn out to be a cumbersome process, especially when there are multiple options available in this competitive market. That’s where we come in. We’ve curated a quick listicle to help you with your research part. It’ll help you identify the best options in the market and select one that matches your procurement needs. So tighten your seatbelt, and let's explore what these nifty services can do for you.
What Is SaaS Procurement Software?
SaaS (Software as a Service) procurement software is an online solution that helps businesses streamline purchasing processes. It integrates with existing systems and allows users to purchase products, monitor supplier performance, track budgets, and more from one convenient platform. This type of software provides the tools needed for efficient spend management without requiring extra hardware or software.
Organizations engaged in SaaS procurement must undertake a thorough assessment of the vendor selection process to ensure it aligns with their goals. This includes:
- researching and evaluating software options,
- negotiating terms and pricing,
- gathering approval from IT, finance, procurement, and more departments.
Once this process has been completed satisfactorily, the organization can purchase a subscription fee to access the software rather than purchasing a license outright.
Why Is SaaS Procurement Software Essential for SaaS Companies?
In order to minimize business costs and increase efficiency, SaaS companies need to prioritize strategic procurement. In addition, those companies recognize the importance of having sophisticated tech in place to move their processes forward. By investing in SaaS procurement software, companies can:
- Dramatically reduce overspending and develop a streamlined approach for monitoring, tracking, and cataloging data concerning vendors, resources, and inventory.
- The software also helps drive efficiency by allowing users to compare costs between suppliers while efficiently predicting future needs based on past demands.
- Additionally, it helps automate tedious manual processes, reducing the time required to approve and manage purchases.
- Procurement software also helps in improving a company's compliance with regulations. This is especially true for SaaS companies that need to comply with international standards and regulations.
With streamlined processes in place, businesses can be assured that they will have access to the resources necessary for success and take advantage of ongoing technology improvements for higher accuracy and speed.
10 Best SaaS Procurement Solutions
As businesses become increasingly digitized, making procurement decisions has become a job for modern cloud-based software solutions. Fortunately, the market has seen an abundance of SaaS Procurement Solutions being developed by a variety of providers with varying features and capabilities to meet the unique needs of different organizations.
When evaluating which solution is best for their organization's needs, time and cost efficiency should be considered as some of the major factors. To help you in your search for the ideal software, here is a review of the 10 best SaaS Procurement Solutions available on the market. Let's dig in!
Spendflo is an all-in-one SaaS buying and optimization platform that helps companies with a comprehensive suite of tools like product discovery capabilities, contract management, insights and visualizations, vendor trust metrics, approval workflows, and more. As a result, Spendflo provides users with business intelligence on the spending of their vendors while ensuring they get the best price for each purchase. In addition, its automation technology streamlines the procurement process and reduces the manual effort to help companies maximize cost savings.
Spendflo integrates various features that help optimize performance on an unparalleled level. This comprehensive platform can provide users with tailored solutions for maximizing the power of Software-as-a-Service, making it the go-to choice for those looking to achieve success at scale. Let's explore more about its features in depth.
1. Discover Products
Spendflo offers users an efficient solution to finding the perfect platform for their business requirements. Its product discovery process includes:
- A handy trust score that helps customers easily evaluate potential vendors.
- This score is based on an array of criteria, such as customer ratings, active user count, and user reviews, to ensure users make the best possible decision when deciding on a vendor.
2. Contract Management
Software as a Service (SaaS) companies are increasingly turning to cloud-based solutions, citing contract management and vendor relations as one of their top focuses. To simplify this task, Spendflo provides the following:
- Aid in the process of handling contracts with ease, and
- Enabling efficient renewals and cancellations for a stress-free experience.
3. Insights & Visualization
Spendflo offers a set of insights and visualizations that enable users to make well-informed decisions.
- With the help of its analytics module, customers can identify trends in their expenses and optimize procurement plans for the future.
- Reports are generated based on cost analysis, vendor performance, purchase order data, and other factors which provide an extensive overview of spending patterns.
4. Vendor Trust
Spendflo's Vendor Trust metric helps customers evaluate the reliability of vendor products and services before making a purchase decision.
- It considers user reviews, customer ratings, and active user count to provide an unbiased assessment of potential vendors,
- Helps companies reduce risk and make more informed decisions.
5. Track Usage
Spendflo offers its users a great degree of accuracy when evaluating their software's use.
- Every customer is kept informed about their investments with thorough tracking and analytics.
- These capabilities give customers a more informed understanding of their software purchases.
- Ensuring that they can make timely adjustments to reap the most benefit from their investment.
6. Sentiment Hub
Sentiment Hub is a powerful tool that enables users to assess how people feel about their software quickly. This invaluable tool enables users to:
- Gain a better understanding of where they should focus their improvements.
- While they assess the performance of their vendors.
As a result, Spendflo customers are given the edge they need to make informed decisions about which software they choose to purchase.
7. Slack Bot
Spendflo's Slack Bot is designed to help stakeholders stay in the loop about their purchases and expenditures.
- Its proactive notifications keep users informed of any changes or discrepancies that may have occurred, allowing for quick corrective action.
- This powerful tool leaves no room for communication gaps making saas procurement solutions and processes simpler and more efficient.
8. Approval Workflows
Allowing stakeholders to quickly approve or reject requests, Spendflo's approval workflows help save time and improve accuracy.
- It also eliminates the need for manual verification of every request, which is both time-consuming and inefficient.
- This automated process simplifies saas procurement processes, making them more streamlined and efficient.
Spendflo's Pricing & Package Features
- Fast-track vendor and security compliance.
- Manage SaaS contracts in one place.
- Track employee SaaS usage.
- Understand employee sentiment.
- Streamline SaaS approvals.
- Track renewals and shift to mindful procurement.
- Streamlined approvals via Slack/Teams.
- A dedicated customer success manager.
Up to 30% of your SaaS expenses.
Price: $2,500/m (Billed Annually)
Zylo helps companies save money and increase productivity with their SaaS procurement solutions. Their cloud-based platform automates the entire SaaS lifecycle, from vendor selection and management to employee onboarding. It also provides insights into user activity, usage history, and product trends to help customers make informed decisions.
With Zylo's SaaS procurement solutions, customers can quickly find the right vendor at the right price and track cost savings in real-time. Zylo can also automatically identify software redundancies, unused licenses, and pricing discrepancies to help companies focus their SaaS spending more efficiently.
- Single source for SaaS management
- Automatic SaaS renewal and optimization
- Real-time SaaS cost savings tracking
- Employee onboarding automation
- Predictive SaaS product trends
- Usage tracking & analytics
- Integrates with JIRA, Google Workspace, and Salesforce
Zluri provides SaaS procurement solutions that are designed to make SaaS management more efficient and cost-effective. Their solution helps customers find the right SaaS products for their company, track usage, and costs, as well as monitor employee sentiment.
Their platform offers a wide range of features, including SaaS discovery tools, smart portfolio management, SaaS renewal optimization, SaaS cost savings tracking, SaaS contract management, and SaaS usage analytics. Zluri also enables customers to set up approval workflows to streamline the SaaS procurement process.
- SaaS discovery tools
- Smart portfolio management
- SaaS renewal optimization
- Cost savings tracking
- SaaS contract management
- Usage analytics
- Approval workflows
Vendr makes it easy for an enterprise to identify and invest in software that best meets its needs. Their suite of tools features a bundle app that facilitates the selection and approval process, allowing decision-makers to quickly evaluate the leading options. In addition, Vendr provides sentiment analysis to discern how employees feel about their current software investments, so efforts may be made to improve them where necessary. It also offers cost control capabilities, so businesses benefit from savvy insights on expenditure. With Vendr, companies can be confident that they are getting the best return on their software investments.
- Discover & manage SaaS investments
- Control costs with automated approvals
- Gain insights into the effectiveness of investments
- App bundle for quickly browsing & evaluating
- Sentiment analysis to understand employee sentiments
- Recommendations & cost optimization tips
- Real-time alerts on important changes
Businesses today require a well-rounded SaaS management tool to stay on top of their software and license utilization. Productiv is a good solution for this task, providing features that simplify an organization's SaaS operations and ensure cost-efficiency. For example, the easy-to-use interface assists in sourcing products from different vendors as well as establishing automated approval workflows. This ensures businesses can make the most out of their investments in software solutions. Moreover, the platform boasts features that track usage and sentiment, so customers have visibility into the success or potential areas for improvement of their technology investments.
- Help customers gain better visibility into their SaaS usage and costs
- Software Discovery & Trust Score
- Tailored to product and vendor type
- Automated Approval Workflows
- Ensure that all software is properly approved
Torii is a powerful SaaS management tool that helps businesses track and manage their software investments. It offers automated approvals, detailed reporting, and sentiment analysis to ensure they get the most out of their SaaS investments. With an easy-to-use interface, users can quickly identify best-in-class products through comprehensive product and vendor ratings. In addition, Torii allows businesses to set detailed usage policies, so they can make sure their licenses are used properly.
- Track and manage SaaS investments
- Automated approvals
- Detailed reporting
- Sentiment analysis
- Comprehensive product and vendor ratings
- Set detailed usage policies
BetterCloud is a comprehensive solution for businesses to get the most out of their software investments. The platform provides an easy-to-use interface enabling users to discover, manage, and analyze their SaaS environment with automated approval workflows, usage policies, and sentiment analysis. With these capabilities, BetterCloud empowers businesses to optimize their spending while balancing organizational needs with user experience. It provides the best of both worlds - unparalleled efficiency backed by flexible control.
- Automated approval workflows
- Usage Policies
- Sentiment analysis
- Monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Comprehensive product and vendor ratings
- Integrations with G Suite, Office 365, Slack
The Basaas software as a service (SaaS) management platform makes it easy for businesses to maximize their investments in software. Automated approvals, reporting, sentiment analysis, and cost optimization allow companies the ability to track usage and make improvements. A customizable dashboard provides detailed insights and trends, so potential areas of improvement are easily identified. In addition, robust policies and alerts ensure organizations stay in compliance with internal standards set by the business itself.
- Track & optimize SaaS investments
- Automated approvals
- Detailed reporting & sentiment analysis
- Cost optimization
- Monitor trends & identify improvement opportunities
- Custom usage analytics
Desktop.com is a premier SaaS platform that helps businesses maximize efficiency and savings. Our intuitive dashboard simplifies the search process by identifying robust products that best fit the company's needs while making it easy to manage usage policies accordingly. In addition, automated approvals, sentiment analysis capabilities, plus detailed reporting and optimization tips enable customers to remain accountable for their software investments. Ultimately, Desktop.com provides the much-needed support needed for leveraging customer investments with confidence and success.
- Intuitive dashboard for discovering & managing SaaS products
- Automated approvals
- Detailed reporting & sentiment analysis
- Cost optimization tips
- Set usage policies & monitor progress with alerts.
Coreview is an advanced cloud management platform that is designed to help businesses of all sizes maximize their SaaS investments. The platform simplifies the ability to identify and choose best-in-class products to meet organizational goals. It also provides comprehensive reporting capabilities and usage policies, giving organizations rich insights into how their software investments are utilized. Furthermore, Coreview enables customers to monitor sentiment data, so they can quickly attend to negative feedback and build positive relationships with their customers. With the robust tools available through this powerful platform, businesses can be assured their software investments are managed effectively for optimal ROI.
- Detailed reporting capabilities
- Sentiment analysis
- Comprehensive product & vendor ratings
- Set usage policies & automated approvals.
- Real-time alerts on important changes.
- Integrations with third-party products & services.
- Recommendations & cost optimization
- Custom integrations
When it comes to SaaS procurement solutions, there has never been a better time to invest. With tools like Spendflo, businesses can easily discover, manage and analyze their SaaS environment with automated approval workflows, usage policies, and sentiment analysis.
By leveraging such a powerful saas procurement solution, companies can save money while increasing efficiency and obtaining greater insights into their software investments - allowing them to maximize ROI on their SaaS purchases. If your business is looking for an effective saas procurement solution that's easy to use and provides comprehensive features – check out Spendflo today! Book a Demo and start leveraging saas procurement solutions for your business's unparalleled success.
Sign up for our blog
Optimizing SaaS Expenses is Easier with Expert Guidance
Subscribe to our blog & learn how to master optimizing your SaaS expenses.
Spendflo launches SaaS tracking and SSO for Microsoft Azure AD and Okta users
Spendflo launches integrations with Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Okta for better visibility, security, and ROI