Spendflo's powerful new updates for August mean easier and faster SaaS optimization for companies. Let the savings begin.
Extensive, in-depth suite of reports for impactful and actionable SaaS buying and management insights:
1. User Engagement Report - Gauge employee interactions with various SaaS tools in-depth by measuring the employees’ app usage patterns. This can be tracked over specific timeframes of 30, 60, or 90 days, offering a real-time view of SaaS utilization. Spendflo shows this data via SSO integrations as well as Spendflo’s Chrome extension.
2. Access Risk Report - This report shows the potential access risks involved with the SaaS tools that the company uses. Companies, specifically IT admins and CIOs, can view and sort tools by the level of access risk and make informed decisions about the usage, management, and investment of these apps.
3. Shadow IT Report - Spot and track expenses on products lacking assigned ownership or management oversight. This report curbs unnecessary spending, bolsters resource accountability, and boosts IT operational efficiency. It also helps you manage security and compliance risks tied to uncontrolled apps.
4. Spend Analysis Reports - This feature gives you a complete view of your SaaS spend. It tracks contracted vs. actual spend per SaaS product, allowing detailed analysis by attributes like Month, Owner, Status, and more.
5. Product Insights - The Product Report feature provides you with valuable insights, such as user-specific app access, newly procured apps, and responsible IT administrators. These insights enhance inventory management, accountability through ownership tracking, and informed decision-making based on user data. Additionally, it helps mitigate access risks and supports data-driven strategies.
Access our new product catalog, which features over 15,000 products. The catalog includes benchmark information on average prices, savings, time to procure, and more. How does this help with smarter procurement?
Slack-first procurement goes a step further: Reply to comments on procurement requests/ contracts directly from Spendflo's Slackbot and continue to use Spendflo more effectively in your flow of work.
Dynamic Users and Teams, and seamless HRMS integrations: Here's how these updates are set to elevate your Spendflo experience:
Your existing users and teams data will be automatically migrated to align with these new features. Simply integrate with your Bamboo HR account or upload your employee records by CSV to get started.
View Annual Prepaid Expenses - Access your annual prepaid expenses in Spendflo. This offers the flexibility to view SaaS expenses in either cash or accrual mode. They can choose account codes for cash expenses or view amortized expenses as needed.
User preferences: Custom view on the Request & Contract listing page would be retained when you add certain columns to the table view for ease of access.
$0 contracts: The platform now supports contracts with $0 as the contract value.
Better audit logs: Audit Logs will now capture information concerning the specific edits made to contracts/ requests and information about upgrade/ downgrade/ renewal requests raised on contracts.
Cancel culture: Procurements marked for cancellation will not appear in Upcoming Renewals on the Procurement/ Super-admin Dashboard.
Entity information - View your entity details in Spendflo. This enables viewing procurement and spend by geographic regions, such as the US vs. India.
Want to begin your SaaS optimization journey? We’re on the same page! If you’re a current customer and need help trying out our new releases, reach out to us here! If you’re not yet a customer, sign up for free, or talk to us to see if Spendflo is the right fit for you.
Our free savings analysis tells you how much you’re guaranteed to save with Spendflo. Learn more about cleaning up and automating your tech stack from our experts.